Any information we collect on the www.pizza90.com website, or that you provide:
- Is used to provide information on our products and services.
- Will not be sold or rented to others.
- Will not be shared with other organizations without your specific consent.
What information do we collect?
We request information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to
enter your name, e-mail or other information. You may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve the website – we continually strive to improve the website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – the information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
- To send periodic emails – the email addresses you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.